Hi,
I really don't like leaving negative feedback. The AK member I'm calling out appears to be very knowledgeable and is very pleasant to talk to
However when there is a pattern of not delivering, I feel like I need to give people a heads up
Last Thanksgiving, Nov 2017, I paid for a tonearm. I asked "musiqlovr" to please ship it to "Leesonic" for me as the tonearm needed some wiring repair. "musiqlovr" said it was only 2 towns apart, he'd just as soon deliver it in person. Fine
Due to a new job and lot's of other things it kept being put off.
Finally March 3rd of 2018, yes over 3 months later I asked for a refund. That took 8 days to get
Late summer of 2018 'musiqolvr" had some gear I was interested in. I said if you promise to mail it this week I'll buy it. That transaction went off without a hitch. So, I purchased another piece of gear from him. While we were negotiating that he was interested in 3 cartridges I had.
So July 30th I mailed him the 3 carts for him to audition
Then in Sept. I called him asking if he'd made up his mind on the cartridges. He mentioned he had a Gates CB-77 for sale, could we work out a partial trade?
Oct 6th I mentioned that I would like my carts back, had he made up his mind
I corresponded every few weeks and asked for updates and where my gear was
Dec 1st he said he'd mail me my gear the next day and send me the balance of the money
December 5th I got the Gates, it was the WORST PACKING I've seen. The Gates motor and platter, one stacked on top of the other with a few pieces of bubble wrap between them. The box was half open due to lack of packing expertise. One strip of tape holding it together along the seam.
Once again, no cartridges
Finally the cartridges arrived Dec 13th
I still haven't received the money "musiqlovr" owes me
I really don't like leaving negative feedback. The AK member I'm calling out appears to be very knowledgeable and is very pleasant to talk to
However when there is a pattern of not delivering, I feel like I need to give people a heads up
Last Thanksgiving, Nov 2017, I paid for a tonearm. I asked "musiqlovr" to please ship it to "Leesonic" for me as the tonearm needed some wiring repair. "musiqlovr" said it was only 2 towns apart, he'd just as soon deliver it in person. Fine
Due to a new job and lot's of other things it kept being put off.
Finally March 3rd of 2018, yes over 3 months later I asked for a refund. That took 8 days to get
Late summer of 2018 'musiqolvr" had some gear I was interested in. I said if you promise to mail it this week I'll buy it. That transaction went off without a hitch. So, I purchased another piece of gear from him. While we were negotiating that he was interested in 3 cartridges I had.
So July 30th I mailed him the 3 carts for him to audition
Then in Sept. I called him asking if he'd made up his mind on the cartridges. He mentioned he had a Gates CB-77 for sale, could we work out a partial trade?
Oct 6th I mentioned that I would like my carts back, had he made up his mind
I corresponded every few weeks and asked for updates and where my gear was
Dec 1st he said he'd mail me my gear the next day and send me the balance of the money
December 5th I got the Gates, it was the WORST PACKING I've seen. The Gates motor and platter, one stacked on top of the other with a few pieces of bubble wrap between them. The box was half open due to lack of packing expertise. One strip of tape holding it together along the seam.
Once again, no cartridges
Finally the cartridges arrived Dec 13th
I still haven't received the money "musiqlovr" owes me