• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My 4th JICO SAS is here

scottyh777

Super Member
Recieved my 4th JICO SAS today.This one is for a Shure V15V-MR body I recently aquired.Happy to say it sounds sensational as my others listed below.

Shure V15V-MR SAS


Shure v15vxmr SAS


Shure M97xE SAS

Shure V-15 IV HE
 

Attachments

  • P1000883.jpg
    P1000883.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
Register to hide this ad
Congrats!

I haven't tried their SAS yet, but am very pleased with the quality and sound of a basic Shure elliptical replacement stylus I ordered from them last year. It exceeded all my expectations.

Excellent company to do business with.
 
Scotty,

Have you measure the Frequency response of your SAS equipped cartridges?

My analysis of my N97xE SAS shows a marked resonance (mechanical) at around 13-15kHz.

(so flat frequency response is achieved by balancing mechanical resonance with electrical responses.... etc...)

The original V15V cantilevers claimed resonance out beyond 30kHz...

I am curious to know whether that is the case for the V15V-SAS styli? (or even whether the resonant frequency varies / is tuned for each cartridge type or is identical across all SAS styli)

bye for now

David
 
Back
Top Bottom