• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My 9 Albums

I have physical media too although not 100,000. I have a few hundred vinyl records and over 4,000 CDs.

The hard drives contain well over 100,000 albums all in lossless FLAC audio. Most also include all the artwork in hi-res from the albums. A lot of the files are several versions and remasters of the same albums. For instance, I may have several different releases of a particular album ranging from the original CD to vinyl rips to HD downloads and SACD versions too along with different remasters over the years. Most of the newer remastered versions of an album sound better than the original releases did.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
Back
Top Bottom