• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My AK Fest Experience; First and Probably My Last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm in the wrong. Its all my fault I didn't have fun. I blame myself for wasting my time and money. I get it. I hear y'all loud an clear. If I do go back, I think I should probably leave my user-name off my name-tag. Obviously I aint gona win no friends this way. Sorry for expressing my opinion and raining on your parade. I'm out of place (again). My bad.

Dude, quite frankly, I don't give a **** whose fault it is that you didn't enjoy the Fest and I'm very sorry that you didn't. Just quit whining about it. The Fest was what it was and most here that went think it was pretty great. You don't. Okay. Get over it.

Far as I'm concerned, this thread will be ancient history tomorrow if we just let it die. Then we (which includes you) can talk about something important.....like music or gear or loose women or getting drunk. I really don't care. Let's just change the subject.
 
Life is what you make of it. Pick up the pieces and move on.

No worries here. It's not like I got a razor-blade held to my wrist or anything like that. :no: And it won't be long and Summer will be here. Lots of other "Fests" where I'm sure to have a good time. Harley Fest comes to mind. :D Also the Oktoberfest in Frankenmuth, now that's a "Fest" :thmbsp:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom