• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My Audio Related Purchase from 3 Day Advertising Sale Mebane NC

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
DSCN1675.JPG On Sep.16th, 17th, & 18th we had our 2 year delayed 28th Annual Carolina Country Store Auction, not much audio related I did get this AIWA Authorized Dealer Light up sign, Looks to be1960,s High lights are $10,500.00 Mtn. Dew bottle $5300.00 Teem 6 foot tall display bottle, $7600.00 Mack Trucking sign, $7100.00 Durham Pocket Tin,$2400.00 Pack of Cigarettes Carolina Brights, $3600.00 Lance Jar and lots more. Killer sale I was there 43 HRS in three days.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Are you guys doing in person auctions again?? I hope so starting in Oct. No dates are set at this time
 
Back
Top Bottom