Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I agree.
It's not the 6 ohm speakers.
It's not the TV.
It's not the dog.
It's not the President.
Did you actually LISTEN to it when you went to pick it up?
If not, you should have. It sure sounds like it is broke and needs repair.
I agree.
It's not the 6 ohm speakers.
It's not the TV.
It's not the dog.
It's not the President.
Did you actually LISTEN to it when you went to pick it up?
If not, you should have. It sure sounds like it is broke and needs repair.
Dragging up an old thread. After pulling the plug on the hobby a few years ago because it became an unhealthy obsession. I normally run a vintage 250D with a Parasound pre amp. I suddenly had a hankering for a vintage receiver.
A Sherwood S-7900A popped up on Craigslist and it was calling my name like the Greek sirens. I purchased it sight unseen. Plugged it in and immediately I was sold. Sounds excellent. When removing the hood I was amazed the inside was absolutely spotless. Not even a trace of dust.
What a great receiver. I’m sold. If anybody ever gets the opportunity to purchase one I suggest you do.