• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My first night spinning vinyl in the new pad...

cableguy

In Twang We Trust
It's been a very interesting few months for me....But, as always things have a way of stabilizing and I am sitting down with some cold refreshment and spinning vinyl for the first time in almost a month. No worries, no commitments, just me, a stack of vinyl and a turntable. Life is good tonight.

Bill
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm glad your life has turned a corner, and that you have the time to enjoy your music.

Cheers.
 
Glad to hear that you are settling in Bill.

Music hath charms... as they say.

Not exactly sure who "they" was in this case.

RC
 
Sounds like a fine time.

What you got in your rig these days?? You were finding some pretty nice stuff for a while there.
 
Sounds like a fine time.

What you got in your rig these days?? You were finding some pretty nice stuff for a while there.

Hey Andy....:wave:
I have been concentrating on a single good system so I haven't been as active in my scrounging lately. ( I did pick up a Pioneer 780 for 5 bucks at a yard sale today though. I'm donating it to Homer and Macaltec for their 780 projects they have going.)
Been concentrating on the music end of things more these days.

BTW, I love my current rig:

Audiosource Tripath amp @ 200 wpc
Denon PRA 1000 preamp
Pioneer Elite DV38A DVD/CDP
Mitsubishi DP-EC10 turntable Shure Me97XE cart.
Rectilinear III Tallboy speakers
If I do any other upgrade it will be in a low output MC cart.
take care man...

Bill
 
Back
Top Bottom