• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"My" first pair of HPM100's!!!!

chameloman72

Active Member
Well...I just got my first pair of HPM's and I will be selling the rest of my speaker collection as of TONIGHT:yikes:!! I have been hearing everyone on AK talking about these and never got a chance at a pair locally until now!! This pair is pretty minty as well!! With the original paperwork on the back of them still intact:banana:!!! These speakers are UNBELIEVABLE!! I was at my local Sound Advice looking at some newer Polk's and these HPM's sound WAY better than anything they had there!! At least to "my" ears anyway. I have had a BAD speaker addiction the last couple of months and just couldn't get the sound I was looking for "exactely" until now!!! Pics to follow later:thmbsp:!!
 
Register to hide this ad
I work for a home theater install company and when I went to a customers house to change a lcd projection bulb about a month ago i spyed a set of hpm-100's in his garage. I asked about them while i was changing the bulb........ Wife had him upgrade to bose so in the garage they sat! When i finished he gave me them as a tip.......... A little sloppy with my cheesy sony ht amp but when i have time i will hook tem up to the Mcintosh and the Dynaco! Man do they rock compared to my paradigm studio 20's. I have a huge windfall of free stuff lately as tips, got a nakamichi dragon and a set of infinity kappa 6's from another job last week as a tip (my co-worker got a ampzilla and a set of infinity kappa 8's...........)!
 
Very Nice :thmbsp:
Now add a set of HPM-60s and you will be blown away even more.IMHO
What are you powering the HPMs with??
Steve
 
Welcome to the club!

I recommend that all HPM-100 owners recap the crossovers. It makes a good thing even better.
 
What are the values of the two film caps and the one electrolytic cap (Note: 50W continuous and 100W max HPM-100)?
 
you lucky bastard

you lucky bastard....... :D
they look new. :tears:
you should run out and buy some lottery tickets :D
 
I love that warm rich color

I love that warm rich color.
can I be your friend and go to work with you?????????? :ntwrthy: :ntwrthy: :ntwrthy: :D
 
Back
Top Bottom