etsuHoopsFan
Member
New member here. Just thought I would share the system I have in my home office.
Yamaha RX-V473 A/V Receiver; used only for a source component that includes AM/FM tuner, internet radio and Apple airplay for my iPod.
Fisher CA-880 Integrated Amplifier; just got it off Craigslist for $50, so I had to figure out a way to get it into my system. Too cool and it blows the Yamaha's amp away.
Polk TSi100 Bookshelf Speakers; nice little bookshelf speakers that work fine for me.
Polk PSW-202 Powered Subwoofer; give the TSi100s a little more bass.
Koss TBSE1 Headphones and an iPod Touch 4th Generation.
Yamaha RX-V473 A/V Receiver; used only for a source component that includes AM/FM tuner, internet radio and Apple airplay for my iPod.
Fisher CA-880 Integrated Amplifier; just got it off Craigslist for $50, so I had to figure out a way to get it into my system. Too cool and it blows the Yamaha's amp away.
Polk TSi100 Bookshelf Speakers; nice little bookshelf speakers that work fine for me.
Polk PSW-202 Powered Subwoofer; give the TSi100s a little more bass.
Koss TBSE1 Headphones and an iPod Touch 4th Generation.