• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My last EL84 tubes.....ever?

gearhound

Lunatic Member
Picked up a quad of NOS Russian 6P14P-ER tubes.
Designated; special quality, long life (10,000+ hours).
They are at the top of the food chain, as far as Russian 6P14P tubes go.
VERY similar to the Russian 6P14P-EV (5,000 hour lifetime) tube, which is basically equivalent to an EL84M/7189 tube.
Picked them up from Canada's Tube Store, for $44/with air delivery. :thmbsp:
Unlike the much more common 6P14P-EV tube, the 6P14P-ER is getting harder to find? :yes:
I might have done better with an East European/Russian/Ukranian vender....but....I've had VERY good sales & service from the Tube Store in the past!

Steve
 
Register to hide this ad
Egg on face time

Actually the tube vendor is tubes-store.com.....a Russian Tube Vendor
I got it mixed up with Canada's Tube Store?? :sigh:
I must be getting senile in my old age??? :yes:
Well, live-n'-learn.
Hopefully, I won't have a problem with this particular Russian tube vendor? :scratch2:

Steve
 
I was looking to have an alternative to sell things instead of Ebay.

So I was looking though "Ecrator" ? "ECrater" . com, at the parts sections, seen a ton of tubes there.
 
Back
Top Bottom