• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My new favorite "FUN" video and band..

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
I've been getting into this band a bit lately... Die Antwoord.. translated to The Answer..

They've been starting to come up quite a bit lately... Been on Jimmy Fallon., Letterman, and are playing a lot of European music fests.. .

Yo-Landi is a trip...

Needless to say, Lady GaGa wasn't very happy about this video... AWWWWwww... :D

Fatty Boom Boom... The actual tune starts around 1:50.. but the lead in is kinda funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc
 
Register to hide this ad
They are a blast. I found them a few years ago during a long YouTube night. I thought I was the only one with twisted enough musical taste to dig them. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom