• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My New (to me) Preamp

I'm too sexay what can I say??

I get sexier every damm day

I spread joy and humor whenever I'm near

I also drink liquor and gallons of beer

My speakers are the biggest and most powerful around

I play them so loud the neighbors cringe at the sound

Who am I? What can I be?

Why its me THOR what else could I be?


:D
 
I wax poetic and no one comments? :(

Thats what I get for being a Reneesance Man amongst all you neanderthals :D
 
it's YOUR WIFE - THOR
sheesh
they say that memory is the SECOND thing to go so we all know what that means.

:boink:
 
OH her! Well your picture confused me because it's wrong, this is what Sif looks like:
 
Back
Top Bottom