• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My Office/Audio Room

ahk26

Active Member
My home office is a nice size but once you fill it up with vintage audio equipment it gets a little crowded. Regardless I like being able to listen to a different set-up each day for some variety. Pictured is the edge of my Pioneer SX-1050, HPM100’s, JBL L36 and others.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02720.jpg
    DSC02720.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 467
Register to hide this ad
Is that an Akai 4000 reel to reel in the background?
Yes it is, I picked it up a couple of months ago but have never hooked it up yet. I made sure it powered up and the forward/reverse worked but that is it. Is it a decent unit?
 
I think sub-consciously I was setting up an audio showroom. As a kid I would go to the local audio store and see all the stereo systems which to me were more money then I would ever have! Now I cannot pass up a good deal on anything vintage and end up bringing it home.
 
Back
Top Bottom