• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My system in a travel trailer

Ozo

Procrastinator MK II
PA040028.JPG


This is most of the system. The Sansui SR-2050C turntable and JBL Loft 50 speakers are at the opposite end of the room. Just stereo for now. Notice the left side is the trailer pop out. The rack is a VTI rack that I got at GW for $39.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I love RV/TT design and setup. It's cool seeing how people make the most use of space. That's a good looking setup but I'm guessing this trailer is stationary? I can't imagine that rack would work well on the road.
 
P9100027.JPG
Yes, the travel trailer is stationary. It even has hurricane anchors (Titusville, FL)
The JBL Loft 50 speakers are towers but are very narrow and flank a 40" flat screen. I have to sell the Kenwood KL 777A,s as they are just too big for this application.
 
Last edited:
I posted a before photo. Will post an after pic once hurricane Matthew passes Titusville this weekend.
 
Back
Top Bottom