Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Were those stock or some kind of aftermarket? I was searching the web, but only info I got is this topic here. Nowhere else is mentioned or pictured...
Mine came from Berlin. A friend of mine bought it few years ago, if this helps. It is white and I belive that the other one in this topic was also white originally. Mine doesn't look like poorly made and there is also some kind of red mark on the inside. The color looks very similar to the color of writeing on the botom panel. I'll try to post some pics later.
Hello everybody and greeting from Bulgaria. I am also an owner of Thorens TD-160 MK1 from around two weeks. My model is with the same plinth like AhBen1970, but without this plastic thing under the bearing. So here we have 3 cases with the same plinth and maybe it is the original one. Has anybody some new information about it?
IDK, it lacks the 'Thorens finesse' on the inside and the paint job looks semi-professional. I can't believe it's a stock factory plinth. Probably aftermarket.
I have one here as well. Looks direct from factory to me. Until I saw this thread, I thought maybe I had the only one in the world, and it was a prototype.
Perhaps what TNSILVER mentions about the "semi-professional" look is one of the reasons they never went big time on production???
It is not a big problem actually. If all other parts are original, it doesn`t matter the case. My TT was a very good offer and I couldn't miss it. I can think about a nice DIY wooden plinth in the future.