• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mystery console in Detroit

kaliph11

Super Member
zenith console in Detroit

this looks very interesting. I have messaged the seller asking who made the unit and he has replied it is a Zenith

Does someone here might have an opinion. It looks like tubes. Did Zenith have a good amplifier section? And any guess on the speakers?

The turntable does not work according to the ad. They want $75.
 

Attachments

  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Not to gloat, bet there's one just like that for free in NE Ohio. I may go take a look at it tomorrow. The price is right.... but I'm not expecting much
 
Back
Top Bottom