• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mystery Speakers... Ideas Anybody?

Register to hide this ad
I called the guy and he said they were "Paradox" brand speakers.... Can't seem to find much out there on them...
 
I wonder if they could be early Paradigms from Canada?

GR research had a paradox line (google said so) but I cant track this one down.

I wondered about the early Paradigms also. Something about that woofer doesnt fit with real early stuff, I would probably pass based on the lack of info.
 
They look like a nice sturdy acoustic-suspension design. For $40, worth a listen for a bargain-hunter, I'd say. Just beware of a possible woofer-switch in their history....
 
Back
Top Bottom