• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mz-150 zener diode substitute replacement help?

secrets

Member
Trying to find a substitute zener mz-150 for a Pioneer sa 708 ? It is missing and is located between the two mid size caps on the rear section . Why this pioneer has no part location numbers printed on the board ?
 
Register to hide this ad
A missing Zener?

How odd.

It's a 15v Zener. NTE5024A and 1N5245B are substitutes.

I presume it's D510 on the lower right of the SA-708 power supply schematic here?

SA708ps.png
 
Yes that is the one missing ,I was looking online for mz-150. Thank You for the cross ref for this and I will begin my search. It was a garage sale find . Also had another which was sold that had a hum . Thanks Dave
 
Back
Top Bottom