• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NAD 1300 - Missing EPL Button (Cover)

johnspd22

New Member
Just purchased a new to me NAD 1300 Preamplifier for a new stack I am working on. The price was very good, because the EPL button is missing its cover. Does anyone have any experience custom fabricating one of these (or perhaps someone has a spare on a non-working unit)?

I am ready to measure/custom print one of these if the file does not already exist.

Thanks for any help or reference. Let me know if this is posted in the wrong area.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Unit was just purchased & is on the way to me. I should be able to take a better photo upon arrival.
 

Attachments

  • image0.png
    image0.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom