HendeoNZ
New Member
HI all,
Problem:
My phono stage on my NAD 7130 amp is quite a bit quieter then my radio (FM) section. So when I go from phono to tuner - I could damage my speakers with the jump in volume. (My turntable is MM and the amp is set to that)
Is there any way to turn down the radio gain in the amp, so I can better match levels?
Any help would be welcome.
Thanks
Problem:
My phono stage on my NAD 7130 amp is quite a bit quieter then my radio (FM) section. So when I go from phono to tuner - I could damage my speakers with the jump in volume. (My turntable is MM and the amp is set to that)
Is there any way to turn down the radio gain in the amp, so I can better match levels?
Any help would be welcome.
Thanks