• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nada 3020 upgrade-recap suggestions

Racso2099

New Member
Hello community. My little brother got a early version of nad 3020 here in Mexico City.

What improvements recommend me to do in this gem?.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20230107-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230107-WA0001.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20230107-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230107-WA0002.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20230107-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230107-WA0003.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 30
Register to hide this ad
Hi Racso! I'm new to this forum and new owned of a NAD3020 to! I'm here to collect most info possible to improve and repair this amp.

I don't have all the knowledge possible but from now I'm in a stage to list all the capacitor in the amp, that certainly could be a improuvement!
 
Back
Top Bottom