• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nakamichi 600, Dual CS 721 and Revox B77

italy98

New Member
Hello folks,

I have the following items and am interested in knowing what would be a good selling price. I have the original boxes and packing along with the manuals.

Nakamichi 600
Dual CS 721
Revox B77

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I'd sell them for as much as possible, but not too much.

the nice thing about vintage is you never really know until you try. List each item in AK for sale. I think it costs $2. I'm sure you will get offers if your prices are too high.
 
Back
Top Bottom