• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nakamichi 620 & 630 in NH

drummergrl

Well-Known Member
not mine no affiliation
just know people here are often looking for these
http://nh.craigslist.org/ele/5023642139.html

00Z0Z_fiL4HhZK9ZX_600x450.jpg


http://nh.craigslist.org/ele/5023654642.html
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Why the surprise? These systems spec admirably and Nakamichi was well respected in it's day. The amps have a damping factor of 100 which the Altecs love. I knew the moment I heard them they would play well together, and they coexist very nicely.

What can I say; Old speakers, old electronics, old ears, and reasonable expectations.

Thanks for posting this up Drummergrl, wish i had caught it in time. The 630 is an industrial design triumph.


Frank C.






Hear one at the Frankenfest and was surprised at the sound quality, quite good.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom