• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Name That Song

grillebilly

Empty Head
Who wants to play a little "name that tune?
I will post a lyric and see if anyone can get it.
Whoever gets it posts their lyric for the next to guess.
I don't see a need for verification of a correct answer if you are sure you got it, but anyone can chime in if we got a wrong answer.
OK, I got the rules here.

1. Read the lyric posted. Try to answer by naming the title of the song.
2. If you know you got it right, post a lyric of your own for someone else to solve.
2. No fair googling, UNLESS you need to verify your answer. Search the lyrics for your song and see if it's in there.
3. Give all the hints you want...feel free to do everything short of giving it away.
4. If the song that is in play does not get a correct answer in two hours, anyone can then search the lyric, post the answer, and now post their own lyric.

If I can make a suggestion, it would be to post some lyrics that won't be too tough to start out with If we get some serious players then we can make it tougher as we go

A few days late for this one but here goes

"Beatnicks are out to make it rich"
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Season of the Witch by Donovan
That one was easy because I was just singing Donovan at work yesterday
 
Last edited:
Coolray give us something we have to think about...Joy to the World is a little easy for this crowd. Not tooo tough, though.
 
I guess Cool moved on without posting a lyric...I'll move it along

Well Dad, send the money,
See what I can see,
Try to find a Cadillac,
A Sixty-two or three.
 
No rules yet, we can make 'em up as we go if you like. If you want a hint here's one...it's a rock n roll tune about Henry Ford's son letter to pop.
 
here is one that isn't too tough for aging hippies
Girl by the whirlpool is
Lookin' for a new fool
Don't follow leaders
Watch the parkin' meters.
 
Ok here's one...


I was tuning in the shine on the light night dial
Doing anything my radio advised
With every one of those late night stations
Playing songs bringing tears to my eyes
 
radio? Pretty sure I got it//switching gears a bit

I know I need a small vacation
But it don't look like rain
And if it snows that stretch down south
Won't ever stand the strain
 
Back
Top Bottom