• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nashua NH Nakamichi RX 505

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
No affiliation, sale has started.

From the listing:

Sony multi Channel Receiver Sony Blue Ray DVD/CD player Sony CD Recorder Pioneer DVL 909 Nakarniche Cassette Deck RX 505 Polkaudio LSIC speaker JBL Studio Series Speakers (1 5-center; 2 HLS 820; 2 HLS 610) Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble III Yahama Subwoofer systerm YST-SW90 Terk Technologies Narrow Band Tuner AM/FM TEAC GF65 radio cd/recorder
View full details at EstateSales.NET: http://www.EstateSales.NET/NH/Nashua/03062/969501
 

Attachments

  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 58
Register to hide this ad
I went and picked up the Nak today, everything was half price for second day of sale! On the floor under the rack was the wired remote for it also, I think they are a little rare. Came with it of course!
Needs some service, ff and rewind work but won't play,
Thanks for the heads up!
Ed


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
You'll love the 505. I sent mine from Vancouver to California to Willy Hermann for service and to me,it was worth it. If I had been on the East Coast, I would have tried Perry in VA as he's a master of the Naks too.
Have fun.
:music:
 
Hey Edroom
Good luck with your new to you Nak RX505.
I've done a successful repair using parts from that seller on the bay.
You'll need fingers like a surgeon. There are YouTube videos also.
Don't know how far you want to go with a rehab, but just the 'tire' could get you going.
Enjoy!
Jimmy
 
I have a 303, very excited about the upgrade, I have to admit the remote is way cool!
 
I bought the sony cd recorder also, I am going to try running straight from my turntable into it.
 
I had that same model Sony recorder but unless you have an Ion-type turntable you will need something to do the RIAA equalization. If your preamp, amp or receiver has tape inputs and outputs, connect that Sony just like you would a cassette deck. That worked well for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom