• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nashville

Register to hide this ad
I'm only 15 minutes down the road. What would be a reasonable price to pay? I ask, because, I've already bid three times and the price is up to $250 and other than powering on, there's no guarantee this thing isn't going to need some sort of repairs. I'm new to the vintage audio gig and AudioKarma as well, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I currently own an SX-1080 and a Marantz 2226B.
 
It's an excellent sounding monster receiver (in my top 5 list). In-terms of cool looks 'n style it's my no.1 fav...In fact,I own 3 of 'em!
 
$250 would be the max if you are going in blind not knowing if it works correctly or not.
 
Back
Top Bottom