• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need a GE clock radio schematic

intotubes

Well-Known Member
I have a GE Model 50 clock radio. I want to recap it but thought it would be handy to have a schematic. Does anyone have one or a source?

Kind of a cute little thing that uses a slug tuner(?) rather than a variable cap. I saw that part on a web site. I don't know squat about radios but want to be able to have this on without burning down the house. :p. It has 1/2 dozen or so wax caps and of course a PS can. It's pretty tight in there, I hope I can squeeze in the power supply caps.

Pics will follow when I take them.

ps. is this the right forum for radios? I tried the antique radio forum but they're offline.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks sloober for the link. I'm having trouble opening it. I have dejavu installed but it says it requires a shape directory. ???

Can you help with that or can you convert it to a jpeg or something for me?
 
Are you on a Mac? If so I had trouble with same error. Try with Safari. You will need to install the plugin. John
 

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom