• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need a new receiver

crazy-in-az

Uhhhh....
I may not be able to get my Sansui 5900z repaired, but I found a few receivers on ePay. Just wondering which one is the better deal based on price/performance. I'm shooting for under $200
Here are the links-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-RX-315-...91621?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item20c3be7205

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-RX-3...33485?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item27c4a8fc2d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-RX-7...25505?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item4ab554fbe1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Technics-SA...73507?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item2ebc5c7ce3

Should I get a brand new one, like this Harman Kardon?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harman-Kard...?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item19cec17da6#rwid

Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
The only thing that tickles my fancy is the technics. I have heard the technics of that era and they sound pretty nice, Plus It wont de value like the newer and other stuff does.
 
The only thing that tickles my fancy is the technics. I have heard the technics of that era and they sound pretty nice, Plus It wont de value like the newer and other stuff does.

I was leaning towards that one too. I'll have to see if there are any other good technics in that price range. Thanks!
 
Honestly I'd get the JVC. That range is bulletproof and they perform well. I have a whole set of that stuff around here and it has no interest but I will not give it away. It's good stuff. The Technics not so much...
 
Back
Top Bottom