• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need AM Ferrite Bar 4 Yamaha CR2020

Matapet

New Member
I recently acquired a Yamaha CR2020 and the am ferrite bar antenna is broken.
I'm new to the forum and to this world, but really want to listen again in the way I used to when I was younger, to vinyl etc., and the radio.

Questions
1. I looked on eBay, there are no replacement Yamaha antenna bars available. Does anyone know how I can get one, meaning the whole module so I can just replace the existing module?
2. If not, there are some Pioneer and other manufacturers' modules on sale on eBay. Would one of those do until I can find a Yamaha one?

Thanks everyone.
Peter
 
Register to hide this ad
2. You could use an external AM antenna until you find a replacement (See link below). Also, almost any bar antenna should work if it physically fits, maybe not as well as the original but it’ll be close.


52F022C5-D7EC-49A8-95DB-4285E6039958.png
 
Back
Top Bottom