• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need an opinion on amp/receiver

stopsign002

New Member
So I got a P-906MK2 (http://www.saha.ab.ca/PdfFiles/Amp manual.pdf) for $40 from a business going out of sale. Its single channel, but I installed it into my stereo anyway and have been running it mono. It really seems to make my subs on my CV at-12s hit harder than just the receiver did (Pioneer sx-850: http://www.hifiengine.com/manuals/pioneer/sx-850.shtml). The Pioneer has 15 more rms than the amp, yet like I said, the amp seems to make the speakers sound more filled out. Maybe there is more to it than the numbers? Thoughts? I dont think I'm just "hearing what I want to hear"
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom