• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need Help Acquiring Feet for 6300 TT

SUB08

Well-Known Member
Does anyone in here have any good sources for getting feet for a 6300 TT? I'd like to get the originals, but they seem to rarely come up on ebay, and when they do, it's usually just 1 foot and it goes for $90. It seems crazy to spend $90 per foot for a turntable, but what do I know. I'm on a budget, so I'd be ok with using non-original feet that will work, as long as they look decent.
 
Register to hide this ad
I would keep an eye out for a parts table with the feet intact. Sooner or later, something on the table will wear out and you'll be on the lookout. The problem is that most people who offer parts tables for sale have already sold the feet (and dustcover), as they are hard to find and command higher prices.
 
I think the feet off a HH Scott PS-67A can be made to fit. They will not be adjustable.



Barney
 
Back
Top Bottom