• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need Help Completing My Marantz 2010 System

harry161

New Member
I just got a Marantz 2010 and Marantz HD 440 speakers and I want to complete the system. The Marantz 2010 is a very small receiver and I'm looking to complete the system with the tape deck and turntable that would have come with the system back when it was new. Any ideas on what I should be looking for?
 

Attachments

  • a_Marantz_Model_2010.jpg
    a_Marantz_Model_2010.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
Register to hide this ad
A Marantz 6100 table might go good. Most tape decks are going to have a problem (because of their age). New drive belts might fix ailments, although my friend has one that still works.
 
Back
Top Bottom