• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Need help finding needle information for Grundig KS 752 U stereo console

Gen4Bmore

New Member
Hello! I have a Grundig KS 752 U and I need to purchase a new needle for the turntable. Does anyone have any information oh this? I have searched the internet, but have not found any information. I have checked sites like The Radio Museum, and found schematics, but no needle information. I have attached a photo of the needle casing. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 20241004_105539 (1).jpg
    20241004_105539 (1).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
Register to hide this ad
Thank you very much!
I purchase mostly used LPs in very good condition.
Do you recommend the diamond tip over sapphire tips?
I have read sapphire can be better for older/lightly scratched vinyl, and that diamond gives better sound.
My Grundig has the original speakers.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom