I don't have a user guide, all I have is the service manual (PDF), which might be useful if I were trying to fix something, but I need to learn how to use it, not fix it. I'll try & snag a "Manual of Instructions" on ebay.
Meanwhile, I'm confused about the connections & how they are used.
This is what I want to do and how I have things connected: I have a cassette deck and a reel to reel deck and I'm only using these as sources, I won't be recording anything on them, so I have the cassette out plugged into "Play 1" and the reel to reel out plugged into "Play 2".
I have a Denon dual CD deck with one CD-R/RW transport that I will be using to burn CD's from old reel to reel and cassette tapes, I have the CD-R/RW input connected to the "Record 1" and the straight CD transport's output connected to 2270's auxillary input.
Are both "Record 1" and "Record 2" active all of the time, or are they controlled by the "Monitor" button on the front panel? I was thinking that I could use the "Record 2" as an output to a subwoofer, but I'm not sure how this will work if you have to choose between tape & source with the monitor button (I don't have a subwoofer yet to experiment with).
Am I confused or what? :scratch2:
Meanwhile, I'm confused about the connections & how they are used.
This is what I want to do and how I have things connected: I have a cassette deck and a reel to reel deck and I'm only using these as sources, I won't be recording anything on them, so I have the cassette out plugged into "Play 1" and the reel to reel out plugged into "Play 2".
I have a Denon dual CD deck with one CD-R/RW transport that I will be using to burn CD's from old reel to reel and cassette tapes, I have the CD-R/RW input connected to the "Record 1" and the straight CD transport's output connected to 2270's auxillary input.
Are both "Record 1" and "Record 2" active all of the time, or are they controlled by the "Monitor" button on the front panel? I was thinking that I could use the "Record 2" as an output to a subwoofer, but I'm not sure how this will work if you have to choose between tape & source with the monitor button (I don't have a subwoofer yet to experiment with).
Am I confused or what? :scratch2: