Hello all,
I have a C39 preamp that I would like to run multiple areas on. I have read the owner's manual from cover to cover and I can not figure out how to use the "B" area outputs.
The manual talks about the record selections are the "B" area controls but I can't seem to figure out how to turn them on.
From the manual.......
Selects any of the 12 audio input program signals that will feed the TAPE 1, TAPE 2, VCR
1, VCR 2 and Area "B " Audio Outputs.
Area "B" must first be turned ON in Area "B", by a keypad or remote controller
transmitting to an Area "B" sensor, before the Area "B" outputs will operate.
I have a remote, but, I do not see a "B" area button or controls on the front to use the "B" area outputs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
J.T.
I have a C39 preamp that I would like to run multiple areas on. I have read the owner's manual from cover to cover and I can not figure out how to use the "B" area outputs.
The manual talks about the record selections are the "B" area controls but I can't seem to figure out how to turn them on.
From the manual.......
Selects any of the 12 audio input program signals that will feed the TAPE 1, TAPE 2, VCR
1, VCR 2 and Area "B " Audio Outputs.
Area "B" must first be turned ON in Area "B", by a keypad or remote controller
transmitting to an Area "B" sensor, before the Area "B" outputs will operate.
I have a remote, but, I do not see a "B" area button or controls on the front to use the "B" area outputs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
J.T.