• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need help,

bad400

Super Member
Any info?

I am finally about ready to purchase some new speakers, but the ones i like can't be heard locally.
So if anyone has any person info on the following speakers, i would like to hear it.
These will be pushed with my 1960's model solid state 200wpc mono block amps.

First pair are, http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Yamaha-...76?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item27dccd3540

Second pair are, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mission-MV-...05?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item20ce2a14cd

Third pair are, http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIC-Acouste...04?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item5af74814c8

Fourth pair are, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dali-Zensor...05?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item20db56b881

The fifth and finale pair are, http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOCAL-Choru...37?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item1c3af2cf75

My purchase will probably be towards the end of the month, so i would like to have some sort of idea on the quality and sound of each pair if you can.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I have never heard any of those speakers so I can't say to their quality, but for the style you are looking at try the Polk RTA 11t tower speakers. I absolutly love mine , and can demo for you if you are near West Michigan.
 
With a foot of snow setting on my porch, i doubt i get to work LoL.

I am really looking at new speakers these day's, just don't have the time to drive all over Michigan listening to used speakers these days.
Plus with the price's people want for used anymore, i would rather just buy new.

If you were closer, i might have came by for a listen.
 
Back
Top Bottom