• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need Recommendations

recruiterbob

New Member
I am looking for some bookshelf speakers that have dual binding posts to allow bi-amping. Since this is for a bedroom setup, I am looking for something fairly cheap ($150 max.). The only bookshelf speakers I have found was a Mirage M-290is that I lost on a bid on Ebay, and a Fluance SX-6. Anyone have a suggestion?
 
Register to hide this ad
Mission Cyrus 751's, B&W 6 series. A couple of very nice 2-ways. Can be pricey, but you may get lucky. Both go down to about 45 hz, +/- 3db.
 
Rather than limiting your self, adding a new set of binding posts to most speakers is not that big of a deal.

Hope this helps ...

Regards,
Jerry
 
Back
Top Bottom