• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need the general specs for a Technics ST-S98A

airtime

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am using this tuner as a test for replacing (unhapply) my analog tuners. Due to the need for increased capture ration and sensitivity. \

So I find that this cheap tuner does work for my needs. But I need to know it's specs to buy an equivilent spec'ed tuner.

Any information on the performance of the new Marantz ST7001 tuners?

TUNER SECTION FM
Distortion (Mono/Stereo) 0.2/0.3 %
Selectivity (Wide/Narrow) 50 dB
Usable Sensitivity 1.1µ V
Stereo Separation 43 dB
Frequency Range 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
S/N Ratio (Mono/Stereo) 74/68 dB


charles
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom