• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need Your Advice

I was given a brand new Kenmore Series 100 Electric Dryer and Washer... nice BUT the wattage needed to support the electric dryer draws too hard on my electrical system (house was built in 1864) SO I am keeping my old gas dryer. I want to sell the dryer BUT I cannot show anyone it works due to the fact I cannot plug it in my laundry room. Any advice on the way I could go about this??? I am stumped. Thanks!!


o_O
 
Register to hide this ad
Sounds to me like it's time for a service upgrade by a licensed electrician before something catastrophic happens. If you really want to sell the electric dryer and can't plug it in surely you must have a generator with 220 volt output or have a friend that does.
 
Back
Top Bottom