• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Neigh....."I'll have another".....Say it ain't so

hbrocks

Super Member
on the verge of becoming the first Triple Crown winner since Affirmed in 1978 (34 years)...
- Scratched from the Belmont -
rumor has it he's got a strained tendon from a violent "kick" while in his stall recently.

sigh....
here's a video with trainer (funny guy) Doug O'neil...(BEFORE the bad news of being scratched)
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8022549
 
Register to hide this ad
Really sad, I was actually getting into the spirit of this Triple Crown thing pretty good, but I'm glad they decided to do what's best for the horse. :thmbsp: I'm blaming that famous curse, either your horse is "meant" to win it all, or he just won't. :no:
 
Back
Top Bottom