• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Neil Young on Jon Stewart talking some about his music service Pono

Register to hide this ad
I'm interested to see if they can make this work and what the pricing will be like. I'm interested, but CD quality still tends to be good enough for me...there might be a few albums where having higher resolution would be fun.
 
Oh, I really enjoyed the interview, he was so laid back. A far cry from the Neil of old. Older, wiser, mellower. I want to get the book.
 
I dunno - Neil Young; PORNO ...
I like his music but somehow it doesn't sound like a winning plan...
 
niel young

He has a new music service that he is starting up but his latest album release is only available in mp3.
Ironic.
He hates mp3 and that is the reason he is starting Pono.

Paul

ps i like ny but don't be a hypo.
 
yeah no need for anyone to download it for me i had a brainfart and just after i posted i found it through a torrent site. :-)
 
Back
Top Bottom