• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nelsress is a Great Seller!

SuperVehicle

The Metal Slug
I bought an ELAC 50H from him for a great price! He was patient while we figured out how to best ship the TT. Once we got the info, he did a FANTASTIC packing job. Everything arrived in perfect shape.

The TT from nelsress is now my main as it is in better condition than the ELAC 50H I already owned!

I would do business with him again :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank you Ben, thanks for a most pleasant transaction, you were great to deal with too! I hope you enjoy your new TT for years to come. :)

Nelson
 
Hiya,

Yep off the hook packing , customer service and patience .. Nelson is one of the real real good ones.

Frannie
 
Back
Top Bottom