Picked up some new albums from the ebay site.
Bought about 10 albums on ebay and they have been filtering in through the mail over the last week. Kinda nice to get home and see what was on the steps waiting for me.
Zappa Sheik Yerbouti-Listening right now. Some great guitar work.
Lightnin Hopkins - Lightning Strikes-From 1962-Great album. Straight up blues.
Johnny Winters - Progressive Blues experiment - I have a new appreciation for Johnny. How this album flew under my radar for so long is beyond me.
Pinetop Perkins - After Hours - Great introduction to this Muddy Waters alum
Luther Allison - Night Life - First Allison album I've bought and not his best work. 2 or three good songs and the rest is borderline disco/bad soul.
Gatemouth Brown - Pressure Cooker - Unopened and I havn't broken the seal yet.
Otis Spann- The Bottom of the Blues - Another Watters alum. Great piano player and darn good album.
Junior Wells - Blues Hit Big Town - Great Album. Has tracks with Muddy, Willie Dixon, Elmore James.
Still have two more on the way (Jimmy Reed and Guitar Slim)
Bought about 10 albums on ebay and they have been filtering in through the mail over the last week. Kinda nice to get home and see what was on the steps waiting for me.
Zappa Sheik Yerbouti-Listening right now. Some great guitar work.
Lightnin Hopkins - Lightning Strikes-From 1962-Great album. Straight up blues.
Johnny Winters - Progressive Blues experiment - I have a new appreciation for Johnny. How this album flew under my radar for so long is beyond me.
Pinetop Perkins - After Hours - Great introduction to this Muddy Waters alum
Luther Allison - Night Life - First Allison album I've bought and not his best work. 2 or three good songs and the rest is borderline disco/bad soul.
Gatemouth Brown - Pressure Cooker - Unopened and I havn't broken the seal yet.
Otis Spann- The Bottom of the Blues - Another Watters alum. Great piano player and darn good album.
Junior Wells - Blues Hit Big Town - Great Album. Has tracks with Muddy, Willie Dixon, Elmore James.
Still have two more on the way (Jimmy Reed and Guitar Slim)