• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New digs...

Did you ever setup the TSC's? You know these speakers originally came with humongous base units; did yours include the base units? How was the sound.
 
Did you ever setup the TSC's? You know these speakers originally came with humongous base units; did yours include the base units? How was the sound.

Hi, I have run the TSC's form time to time and they do sound very good. Regarding the bass boxes I actually scored a set of them locally a while back. They had crazy bass, to much for my small apartment. They reside with HomerJSimpson nowadays. The ones pictured are stand alone units and are crossed over differently. Really cool/different speakers.




Bill
 
I saw the TSCs and NEARs on eBay.

How are the NEARs? Should I keep an eye out?

I have seen the NEAR's for cheap on the bay as well and cannot comment on that model. The 15 M's are fairly rare and out of production as are all NEAR products but are worth every penny. So far they are the best small monitor I have owned.




Bill
 
Back
Top Bottom