• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from AB

airdronian

Active Member
Registered a little while ago, and have been remiss in saying HELLO !

I have been impressed with the quality of threads on the site. Been doing a bunch of searching on tube related stuff. Lots to learn here.

Looking forward to participating where I can.
 
Register to hide this ad
Ab

Welcome. Where is AB?

Whoops. AB stands for Alberta. So another Canuck joins AK.

Thanks for all the greetings everyone.

This place is getting to me. Not only do I have a console pull amp project to start, but I was making eyes at a set of Klipsch Heresy speakers in a vintage audio shop today. Then I found the Crites website... uh oh.
 
Back
Top Bottom