• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from Canada

Dustyf132

New Member
Hey everyone, I'm a new member from Alberta, Canada. Very new to the audio world, having bought only a couple cheap stereos and my first turntable. I have an early 90's technics "rack" system paired with a mid 80s direct drive Sony turntable. Not a bad system considering the total amount of money spent after selling my other Sony stereo is $5.

I'll save my questions for another thread in a different section, but for now, hello!20161106_151753.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the jungle Dusty. Enjoy your stay!! No better place for a person that has an audio addiction, or will obtain one.
 
Welcome from an X pat. "Cow Town"

Which "Sony" TT do you have. I've got the 80's "600". Has a mind of its own at times, but a great performer by the same token.

Q2
 
Welcome from an X pat. "Cow Town"

Which "Sony" TT do you have. I've got the 80's "600". Has a mind of its own at times, but a great performer by the same token.

Q2
I have the Sony PS-T22. I hear it's a fairly low end model but that the tonearm is supposed to be decent. Sounds pretty good to me...picked it up for $60
 
Back
Top Bottom