• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from Germany

Woodstock55

New Member
Hello, my name ist Utz. I´m 68 years old and live in a smaller Town near Koblenz. One of my hobbies is collecting older hifi-equipment, for example Technics Professional Series or Yamaha from the early 80s. Sometimes I try to repair them, with different success. This Forum gave me sometimes useful hints, so I decided to register.

Greetings
Utz
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome Utz!
I collect Yamaha equipment from the 70, I like the silver finish. Hope to see some pictures of your equipments soon!

Attached one of my Yamaha,
 

Attachments

  • Yamaha silver sergio.jpeg
    Yamaha silver sergio.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to the AK Crew.

Another "audio fixer"
is more than
welcomed!

Looking forward to
your shares on AK.


Q
 
Back
Top Bottom