• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from Italy

Cit525

New Member
Dear all, I joined a couple of months ago but found the time to present myself just now. I am Davide from Milano, Italy. As for thousand of you, i am passionate in vintage amps and a diffusers self buider.
I have some vintage amps such as Pioneer Sa series (my favourite), BGW750, Luxman L-200 series, TEAC and so on...
I am actually in the process to recap a Pioneer SA-600 and found some discrepances in the printed circuit from the schematics, so justwant to understand if this is common or it's strange...
Thatnk you all and regards from Italy
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks all for your greetings, I am in the process to purchase a Scott 222D here in Italy which is a very rare amp here, lots of solid states vintage but almost null about tube amps. We 'll see... there is no culture here about these machines so it's not easy to find parts or only somebody to ask for help.
 
Back
Top Bottom