• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from Oklahoma

theuglycamel

New Member
Hello everyone, Noob to the forum but not to life. I'm an IT junkie and it goes for all flavors. My latest venture has been a little dabble in turntable and 8 track restoration. Got a few projects going and just looking for a good place to show off my slop.
 

Attachments

  • 387886_2659129450480_1623233346_2360818_999299535_n.jpg
    387886_2659129450480_1623233346_2360818_999299535_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 10
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK you uglycamel (:D- hey, it's YOUR handle!:D). Look forward to your posts!

Tyler
 
Thanks everyone! And dosmalo, I'm up in the most NE part of okie you can get. Wyandotte's my address but I'm WAY out in the sticks here.
I've also posted my current project in the General Discusson Forum if anyones interested.
 
Back
Top Bottom