• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from Pacific NW

Here's what I'd like to build some day:

sears-bike-1.jpg


Edited Note: Under the Washington State Vehicle Code, if an engine is 49 cc's or less it's considered a motorized bicycle and can be driven on the street without the licensing, etc., of a motorcycle...but you need pedals!

BTW: Welcome to the forum.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Totally! I am gonna be building a motorized "bike" soon, i have seen a few around town and look fun to ride. But they cant ride on mountains and jump huge gaps and drop huge clifs :(
 
Thank you both, and audiobiker, regarding the motorized bike.
I have considered building a motorized bike trailer.
That way I can disconnect it from my Trek Fuel and still go downhilling.

Dave
 

Attachments

  • use for trek ad.jpg
    use for trek ad.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to the AK forums Trek! I hope you enjoy your stay!

BTW, I ride bikes too, but I'm more into road bikes, not so much mountain bikes. My main road bike is a Trek!
 
Thank you Treker,
I go back and forth with road and mountain bikes.
I ride mountain in the winter and road in the summer. 30 years of riding now and 7 days a week. Nice video TerrO, thank you.

Dave
 
Back
Top Bottom